1. Meijer U-Scan Cashier, I realize that it's late and you are almost at a shift change. I myself have worked a 14-hour day and am clearly still working, as I can think of about ten other places I'd rather be than standing in this U-scan line. I know I have a bazillion coupons, eleven of which need to be manually entered in for whatever reason. But really, it's not my fault that I'm getting 21 cents overage on each package of the frozen vegetables. If it's that big of a "problem" for you, oh rogue vigilante cashier, why don't you manually enter in the correct amount instead of getting sassy with the customer? I didn't report you to customer service, by the way, I was just buying stamps. Happy Holidays. Be nicer next time.
2. Underwear Model, if you would like to be taken seriously while quoting Gandhi on your social networking page, it may help if your profile shot isn't a bikini one. And also if you spell Gandhi correctly.
3. Bag Borrow or Steal, you are a bunch of dirty thieves. Dirty. Thieves. That is all.
4. Anonymous Blog Commenters, make sure you read a post c.a.r.e.f.u.l.l.y before hitting the 'send' button on your snarky response. You might have completely misread my post, and you just might make yourself look like a total jerk who is slightly illiterate if you write what you did. You also may want to "re-evalutate" your "excessive use" of "quotation marks".
5. Marijuana-Smoking Teenagers Outside the Mall, the 40-something professional woman in the kick-ass Charles David boots was right: we really can smell your blunt.
6. Hershey's Bliss Milk Chocolate, I love you but you are terrible for my complexion. I am getting a pimple. A PIMPLE, for Pete's sake. I feel like a 7th grader. I just wish I could quit you...