4.15.2007

the mad tax dash

The dreaded taxes are finally done. I'm not sure why I wait so long to start them when we have all the documents we need by like February. They all sat in a neat-ish little pile in the office until roughly one day last week when I decided I better get my butt in gear and start Turbo Taxing it up. I hit a snafu when it came time to enter information for our stocks but it was quickly resolved with a frustrated call to Phil, who got it straightened out in no time.

I guess I just needed to vent the last few days to anyone and everyone who is going through the same stress I've been under with regard to taxes. I always feel a huge sense of relief once they are finished but it's inevitable... this time next year I'll be doing the mad tax dash once again.

Happy Filing!

No comments: