4.20.2007

home alone

My boys just took off for Midland for the bulk of the weekend. Ocean is riding in Daddy's car for the first time! We got him all settled and I leaned into the back seat and asked him for a kiss... he puckered up and planted one on my lips! This is the first time he hasn't open-mouth kissed me, or tried to rip my lips off when I lean in. What a little darling.

So I already cleaned the kitchen and folded two loads of laundry. I'm on my way to see Blades of Glory shortly (yes, alone... going to the movies by myself is one of my favorite extra-curricular activites) and plan to watch The Notebook two hundred times in a row tonight. Well, maybe not that many. But I'm looking forward to the down time and appreciate my husband giving me the weekend off so I can, in the words of Bob Marley, "Simmer Down".

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: