4.18.2007

a little devastated

What the crap happened to Sweet Tarts?! It's probably been 5 years since I've eaten them but I've been having a rough week and wanted some sugar to artificially boost my down in the dumpiness. So I bought a box yesterday and I was expecting to sink my tastebuds into that sweet, tart goodness. Instead I was met with disappointment. The purple now taste like crap, the red taste like barf, and don't even get me started on orange. At some point along the line they added blue, which sounds gross but by default has become my new favorite because it just tastes like cardboard with a hint of Hawaiian Punch. I can't believe I wasted 99 cents on this box of garbage. And yet, as I sit here writing, I have eaten about ten more of the little turds.

Why must things change when they were fine in the first place? Hey Sweet Tarts: If it ain't broke, don't fix it. And I plan to call 1-800-358-1971 between 8am and 8pm M-F EST to let you know just that.

No comments: