5.13.2007

one is silver and the other gold

We just got back to Ann Arbor and we had such a nice time visiting our friends in Charlotte. I wish I could convince a few of them to move up this way (and you know who you are). Unfortunately Maggie still hasn't made her debut and Jess is handling it like a champ as she is well past her due date, so we're hoping to hear good news soon.

To those of you on MySpace...

Lisa, thanks again for venturing out to the mall with us. It was awesome seeing your little guys; Ocean just loves them! You're an incredible mom and I aspire to be as patient with my kids as you are with yours. One day...

Becca, you look fantastic and I'm so happy I got to see you. Life just isn't the same without you here. Take the hint.

Rachel, Lucas is such a doll and you're doing an incredible job. Wow... he's so lucky to have you for a mommy!

Lesli, I appreciated our time together this week. I miss our walks and talks! I love how motivated you are. Oh, and Kyla is just the most darling little girl. I adore both of you!

Mike, I wish we had more time to hang out but I'm sure we'll see more of each other in June. It was sweet how Ocean really took to you; you'll have to come up to visit this summer.

Courtney, I'm sorry Ethan was sick and I missed seeing you. =(

Daniel... I'm sad I didn't get to see you AT ALL. =( But it won't be long until we're back down again and I'm pretty sure I'll be seeing you next time... ;)

Miss you guys already!

No comments: