5.22.2007

building go carts with my ex-landlord

If our paths have ever crossed, chances are good that you've made a cameo in one of my dreams over the last few weeks. I cannot begin to describe the randomness and intensity of some of these dreams. I'm assuming it has something to do with pregnancy hormones, though I don't remember experiencing any dreams like these while pregnant with Ocean (DMT experts, I'm sure you have a lot to say).

So if we've met in real life, we've probably also met between the hours of 11pm and 7am, trying to solve the murder of the famous white rapper "Tooth" in New Orleans... being taught by Martha Stewart the most efficient way to slice onions using nothing but our bare hands... receiving medals of honor for fixing spaceships which will be used to eventually save the planet... babysitting a brood of chicks while their mother, a Pomeranian, interviews for jobs...

In the words of Mitch Hedberg, "If I'm sleeping, I just want to SLEEP. I want to dream about watching myself sleep." I'm tired of waking up exhausted because I've been running around Pittsburgh all night searching desperately for a restaurant that serves veggie burgers and Soy Delicious.

No comments: