6.16.2006

the gospel according to switchfoot

"We were meant to live for so much more; have we lost ourselves?"

I believe we were each created to challenge the status quo. What is your purpose? What were you created for? Why are you here? Are you settling for a life less than you desire simply because it's the way things have always been done, or maybe because you've lost sight of your true self?

I don't know about you, but I am pissed off at the American culture and the only way I know how to combat what I see is how I spend my time and money. I challenge every person who reads this to change one thing that you wish was different about the world you live in. Even if no one else seems to notice, do something today that shows where you stand.

"I want more than my desperation, I want more than my lonely nation..."

No comments: