Things you're rarely asked
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No. But Shalina and I ended up in the back of a cop car when her car ran out of gas outside a party on State Street at 2am. They just took us to a gas station. Lame, I know. We so wanted to be rebels but it just didn't work out that way...
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
About 5 years ago, in Ann Arbor with Evan and Cedric. I'm not a big fan of the sledding, because I'm REALLY not a fan of the snow.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
I hate cuddling. Hug and roll, baby.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
I don't know. I think there's more to the spiritual than we can see or comprehend.
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Jennifer is cute as a button and she definitely got a raw deal. But Angelina adopts babies and gives away like a third of her income so that pretty much gets my vote.
9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Yes. But they piss me off so I don't talk about them.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, but I always need a refresher at the beginning of a game.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Labor and delivery.
12. What's your favorite commercial?
The one where the white guys are dancing to the rap music on the boom box in the office... I'm not even sure what it's for.
13. Who was your first love?
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
No. But I will make a right hand turn, pull a U-ey and turn right again. Sort of like cheating the system.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
I don't care.
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yes; took lessons when I was 8.
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Always right when I wake up; sometimes I'll be talking to Phil and remember some crazy a$$ dream, like emus that need hugs to survive or being at the spa with Lindsay Lohan and getting pissed at her for saying she doesn't know Evan.
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
A couple of weeks ago when Brian was over and we were talking about art sluts and drinking naps.
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
Can't buy me love, Yesterday, Help, Ticket to ride, Yellow Submarine
21. What's the one thing on your mind?
Ocean and when he's going to wake up to eat again.
22. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. I think you grow into it. Love is a choice, not feelings of infatuation or lust.
23. Do you know who Ba-Ba-Booey is?
24. Do you always wear your seat belt?
25. what superpower do you wish you had?
To clean the house with the snap of a finger like Mary Poppins.
26. Do you like Sushi?
Only California Rolls (I don't eat anything that has parents)
27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
How does one know if an accident would have been fatal? I almost rear-ended someone on the interstate at 75 MPH... it was 3am and they just stopped right on I-75; I had to swerve and slam my brakes. Very frightening.
28. what do you wear to bed?
Pajama pants and a t-shirt, much to the disappointment of my husband, I'm sure.
29. Have you ever been caught stealing?
30. Does size matter?
It matters when I have to drop $60 on new bras.
31. Do you truly hate anyone?
No. But there are people I would like to give swirlies to. One in particular who shall remain nameless.
32. Cake or Death?
WHAT THE...?! What kind of a question is this??
33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
My husband. He's so famous... just Google him and you'll see. Haha.
34. Do you know anyone in jail?
I don't think so.
35. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
Of course! It's been way too long since I've done that; gosh. I'll be right back.
37. What foods do you find disgusting?
Animal flesh and olives. I like olive oil though.
38. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours?
39. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
No. To their faces ONLY. Just kidding... I am not mean spirited and would never laugh at someone's expense. Unless they trip and fall. Now THAT'S funny!
40. Have you ever stood up for a person you hardly knew?
Yes. And a puppy, too. But that's a long story.
41. Have you ever been punched in the face?
No, but I got hit with an iceball in the ear. Another reason I hate snow.