9.24.2006

things i love today

I love wearing clothes that don't wear me. I can't stand it when I have to constantly "think about" what I have on. I loved my outfit today for that reason.

I love conspiracy theories. If you do too check out 911truth.org.

I love Ocean. He's getting so big and I can tell he loves me too and he really really misses me when we're not together. It's sweet.

I love nursing bras. Honestly. I'm not sure if it was the picture of Angelina Jolie on the cover of People magazine that changed my mind but by gosh I'm okay with my clasps poking out of my tank top now.

I love Burt's Bees. We've made the switch. No more parabens or sulfates for me or my family, thank you very much. Next thing to get replaced is the makeup but that will be a much more expensive undertaking.

I love football season. I walked in the house tonight to the sound of the Michigan State/Notre Dame game on the television and I was overcome with such great memories...

I love sleep. Which is why I'm signing off and going to bed.

No comments: