7.07.2006

what's new

So first of all, I posted yet another video of Ocean on MySpace. He started eating rice cereal this week! For those of you without children, no I don't mean Rice Krispies cereal... there is a special mushy cereal made from rice that is fed to babies. Snap, Crackle and Pop are not involved.

Also, for those who are interested, today Ocean and I paid a visit to the North Mecklenberg County Lactation Goddess and Ocean had her stumped with his lack of interest in nursing. I really have no idea what's going on and neither did she. Typically babies don't wean until they are at least 10 months, and even that is kind of early, but it seems that Mr. Ocean is much too busy to make the time to nurse. SO... the plan is to switch to exclusive pumping by day, and nursing by night (which is the only time he will breastfeed). I appreciate all the support and encouragement from everyone... I have decided that it's not worth my sanity to keep beating the proverbial dead horse. I am grieving a bit but know that this will ensure a much more positive relationship between me and my little man.

I also want to give a shout out to Rebecca. Dude, you need to quit lurking and get a MySpace. Thanks to Becca, I now have the cleanest floor in North Charlotte. And yes, we will be friends until we're blue in the hair

No comments: